Jared Fuller: Trust is the new data | Supernode 2022
In his Supernode 2022 talk, Partnerhacker Co-Founder and Chief Ecosystem Officer Jared Fuller zooms out and shares his three stories of the Supernode and what it means for the future of partnerships:
Story number one: the story of the vital few
Story number two: the history of systems
Story number three: the new era
- 1:35 – Why will those who “show up” change the world forever
- 1:45 – “Conviction is contagious, but conviction requires integrity”
- 2:22 – Story number one: the story of the vital few
- 3:00 – What do partnerships and peas have in common?
- 4:02 – The connectors, persuaders, and mavens of Supernode
- 7:10 – How to win together
- 8:30 – Story number two: the history of systems
- 13:00 – Story number three: the new era
- 14:19 – How living in a world full of interruptions is changing consumer behavior
- 17:00 – “Data has polluted all of the trust in the market”
- 17:36 – If data was the new oil, trust is the new data
About Jared Fuller:
Jared Fuller is an entrepreneur and student of B2B markets. He serves on multiple advisory boards ranging from Universities to Venture Backed SaaS startups. Jared hosts PartnerUp, The Partnerships Podcast, and is the founder of PartnerHacker. Previously, Jared held executive GTM & partner positions at PandaDoc and Drift, both now known B2B SaaS Unicorns.
Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform trusted by more than 8,500 technology companies. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping accounts with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure.