Everything You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Partner Data Webinar
Crossbeam’s Senior Staff Writer Olivia Ramirez and Director of Growth Matt Nicosia discuss how to get your partner data out of your partner ecosystem platform (PEP) and into the tools your GTM teams use most.
Get an inside look at Crossbeam’s entire data stack and how they recommend using reverse ETL data flows to automate activities that will benefit your product, sales, and CS teams.
The discussion covers a variety of use cases for automating activities using partner data in tools like Intercom, Pendo, and Amplitude. You’ll come away with knowledge of the technical resources you’ll need to make it all happen and a renewed mindset for thinking creatively about how you can help fuel strategies for each of your internal teams — unique to your business model and tech stack.
- 2:15: What to expect
- 6:29: The Crossbeam team’s data stack
- 8:35: ETL and reverse ETL definitions
- 10:06: A view of Crossbeam’s data visualization dashboard
- 12:10: Overview of the upcoming reverse ETL use cases
- 12:40: Use case #1: Identifying the best adopters for your MVP integration
- 15:19: Use case #2: Knowing where to invest your dev team’s time and resources
- 18:46: Use case #3: Co-selling with partners at specific stages of the sales cycle
- 22:01: Use case #4: Custom-tailoring your customers’ in-app experience
- 27:50: Use case #5: Preventing churn and influencing upsells
- 32:01 Use case #6: Accelerating onboarding and activation
- 35:21: Improv session: Matt comes up with use cases while scrolling through Census’s integrations page
Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform trusted by more than 8,500 technology companies. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping accounts with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure.