Chelsea Graham: The unglamorous art of winning your sales team’s trust
Sales reps are some of the most skeptical people on the planet. Yet, your success as a partnership executive will depend on how much your sales team cooperates. In this Supernode talk, Highspot’s Chelsea Graham shares the lesser-discussed aspects of aligning with your sales team and includes lots of results to back up her methods — including how she increased influenced revenue by 100% year over year.
- 1:00 – What John Wooden can teach us about learning
- 2:30 – “The Receipts” – the four metrics that show Highspot’s co-selling success.
- 4:07 – The 4 pillars of building trust with your sales team: PRE, Empathy, Collaboration, and Easy Button
- 7:13 – “I literally had the same conversation 60 times”
- 8:29 – How to handle contentious partner engagements
- 10:05 – Common objections from sales reps and how to address them
- 13:31 – An example of streamlining co-selling workflows in Slack and Salesforce
- 15:39 – Build relationships above all else
About Chelsea Graham:
Chelsea recently joined Highspot, a sales enablement platform, to help build and scale the partner program. Within her first few quarters at the company, she has developed new co-selling relationships, built out core go-to-market partner sales motions, increased partner-attached win rates, and increased partner-influenced revenue by 15% quarter over quarter. Previously, Chelsea was at Tableau where she was a top-performing Account Executive and later a top-performing Partner Development Manager. As a partnership builder, she deployed a partner-led pipeline generation program and generated $2M+ in net-new pipeline within two quarters.
Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform trusted by more than 8,500 technology companies. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping accounts with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure.