Barbara Treviño: Empower Your Go-To-Market Teams With Partner Data | Supernode 2022
In her Supernode 2022 presentation, Barbara Treviño, Senior Partner Operations Manager at Seismic shared how she uses Crossbeam to unite all of Seismic’s go-to-market teams.
Barbara gets tactical and shared the exact Crossbeam dashboard she uses that combines Crossbeam Salesforce reports and the account mapping matrix with custom filters and logic. the result? Clear workflows that allow the user to quickly determine if they should co-sell, co-market, source new business, or build new integrations.
- 0:45 – What is sales enablement?
- 1:40 A look at the Seismic Enablement Cloud.
- 2:34 – A look at the Seismic partner ecosystem.
- 4:20 – Why manual account mapping slows you down.
- 5:00 – Getting up and running with Crossbeam.
- 8:50 – “Data-driven decisions and aligning your go-to-market teams is the key to success.”
- 9:13 – How to get the scoop on partner accounts using Crossbeam.
- 10:00 – A look at the Seismic custom partner data dashboard.
About Barbara Treviño:
Barbara Treviño is a Texas native with a passion for technology, partnerships, and enablement. She leads the Partner Operations Team at Seismic and was recognized in the 2020 CRN Women of the Channel list. Barbara is an actively involved mentor in Girls, Inc., a non-profit organization that empowers young women to pursue STEM programs and careers. Barbara is a published children’s book author and dedicates time outside of work to read her book in local bilingual elementary schools.
Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform trusted by more than 8,500 technology companies. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping accounts with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure.