Allan Adler: Aligning Your Organization for Ecosystem Success | Supernode Conference 2022
How do you align your go-to-market teams for an ecosystems-first approach? First, you need to frame the conversations you have with each team around their priorities and how they contribute to and benefit from ecosystem growth. Then, it’s all about tools and processes.
Allan Adler, Managing Partner at Digital Bridge Partners, shares how you can adopt the #GoToEcosystem Framework to reframe these conversations, reorganize and automate your processes, and ultimately embed partnerships throughout your organization. You’ll learn how to approach each GTM team through a pointed maturity model lens to transform your organization.
- 12:40 – Ecosystems require a new open GTM mindset
- 14:07 – The GoToEcosystem Framework and Maturity Model
- 19:56 – Aligning your CEO, Sales & Customer Success, Marketing, and Product with Partnerships
- 21:13 – CEO Conversation
- 32:49 – The Impact of Partnerships
- 38:00 – Product Conversation
- 40:42 – Product and Ecosystem Roadmaps
- 44: 40 – Marketing Org Conversations
- 51:55 – The ROI of Partner Influence
- 48:30 – End-to-End/Packaged Solutions
- 53:10 – Sales Org Conversations
- 55:05 – A CRO Approach to Partner Attach
- 56:00 – Customer Success Org Conversations
About Allan Adler, MBA:
Allan is Managing Partner at Digital Bridge Partners. He helps clients drive ecosystem differentiation and acceleration. Allan is also a world-class ecosystems coach, consultant, and change agent. He helps individuals, managers, and executives utilize partnerships best practices to serve their businesses, partnerships, and the planet. He is the creator of the #GoToEcosystem Framework that guides XaaS, CEOs, and the C-Suite to unlock the potential of Ecosystem Orchestration.
Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform trusted by more than 8,500 technology companies. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping accounts with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure.