Acceptable Use Policy
Dated February 5, 2021
- This Acceptable Use Policy sets forth rules that apply to use of any of our products, services, websites, forums or other offerings (“Offerings”).
- Content Restrictions. You will not upload, store, post or transmit content that:
- Is obscene, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory;
- Violates anyone else’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights;
- Violates applicable laws or regulations; or
- Contains viruses, malware, malicious code or similar harmful materials.
- Prohibited Conduct. You will not:
- Engage in deceptive or illegal activities (including, “spoofing”, “phishing” or pyramid or similar schemes);
- Transmit spam, chain letters or other unsolicited communications to other users;
- Access the Offerings to build a similar or competitive offering;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names;
- Use the Offerings for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- Hide your identity, impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish benchmark or performance information about the Offerings without our consent; or
- Use the Offerings in violation of data, privacy, antitrust, unfair competition or other applicable laws or regulations.
- No Disruption. You will not:
- Access the Offerings through means we did not authorize (for instance, scraping, crawling or use of automated systems such as “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers”);
- Disable or interfere with the Offerings or circumvent any of our security or access controls;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Offerings;
- Try to access other users’ data or accounts without their express permission; or
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Offerings.
- You will use the Offerings solely for appropriate purposes, such as facilitating integration and joint sales efforts and enhancing efficiency in innovation.
- In no event will you use the Offerings to share information with any third party with the intent or effect of limiting competition or facilitating coordination of pricing, bidding or other terms between competitors.
- Others. You will not permit or encourage others to commit any of the actions prohibited above.
We may monitor compliance with this Policy and investigate any violations. If we determine that you or your content violates this Policy, we may terminate or suspend your access to the Offerings or delete, disable or modify your content.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties, and cooperate with them to investigate and prosecute illegal conduct. Our reporting may include disclosing information related to the violation of this Policy.